2012-10-13

Check out Pilgrim's Guide to Zeitgeist

Innumerable followers!  Well, perhaps you are numerable - blogspot is telling me I've got 101 followers - regardless of your specific numbers, check out Pilgrims Guide To Zeitgeist

ApisFurioso has started describing his Stars Without Numbers campaign, where he has flung his unwitting players towards ASE.  He's begun putting together an orbital, and it looks to have quite a few interesting features - golden fiddles in the music museum, and haunted luggage!

2 comments:

  1. Apis is a stand up guy. I also understand he used my Red Demon mini dungeon to start his spacemen on the path to ASE. There was much misuse of sickrock. Now I want to know more about where he's going with it all. Excellent crossover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that i have this going i could session report that, let me get on that. thanks for the link and the comments so far, every little bit helps

      Delete